~*My Piano*~

Monday, October 18, 2010

A Skype With KJ

Miss Chew. Yes, this blog post is about KJ...The popular "feature" among the thousands or millions of peeps I met in my life.

A nice chat. Feeling great, comfort, relief, ....etc etc...The chat made me feel like I was back in M'sia, the high school time, with the crazy gang!!!

We talked a lot, about many things in our lives. It's been quite a long time that I didn't get to feel the grace feeling of having the "Saturnians" around. Thanks a lot, miss chew...

To be honest, I miss you so much. I'm serious, no jokessss...=)


p.s. I wrote a special post for you. Feeling touched??

4 comments:

  1. What do you think? I am EXTREMELY and VERY touched! LOL! Thanks!! We just happened to be jealous of the facebook post i directed to BQ. :P

    Anyway, really, take up the courage, and resolve it! I know you can do it! No point let it bug your life. It's such a waste of space, might as well fill that space with my obscenity. XD

    Haha! Talk to you soon! Just hope that we can meet soon. >.< We will! Haha!

    :)

    P/S I miss you too. And all 5.0-ians. Seriously, all of you still flash into my mind whenever i am alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao ~ dua orang ni 调情吗?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT????Fill in the space with your obscenity!!!!!

    Please la wei....Anyway,I'll always have a little space for you, but not your obscenity.

    And lastly. Again, I missed you too, uncle darkie...(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ah min

    We're not 调情-ing...

    And I missed you too...I bring you go gai gai and eat eat when I go back.

    ReplyDelete