23th of October....The 1st time i wrote something here.Perhaps,i am not an expressive person,i dont use to express my feeling and thinking to the world.Perhaps,I cant stand to keep everything to myself anymore(I clearly knew that be more expressive is a good thing and i might live happier and ....).Perhaps,the feeling arose after writing journal.I hate to write journal when the mentor compiled us to write a journal in accordance with the Personal Learning Program(PLP) carried out by my college.I spent few days time attempting to do or think of something to "fit" in the 1st journal.That moment,I wanted to tell everyone that writing a journal is a dreadful thing.Yet,it might not be the same for others,it might be just a trivial thing for others.Well,i still ended up with handing in the 1st journal that i have written since i was born(it is indeed a long period--18years).
I have tried to write something on my blogs since long long time ago.Weeks,months or years...However,everytime it will be ended up with blank page.At last,today,23102008,i wrote something here.The main motivation is my own will to strengthen my english.This is the reason i chose to write in english.Perhaps,I do indeed not knowing myself in full or I still have not acquainted with myself.This may be another thing that has put me on this blog.The only reason I chose to write here among all the blogs i have is this blog space has higher confidentiality than others.So,i perceived that no ppl or perhaps not much people will be exposed to this...
The whole entry might just describing my own feeling and attitude towards blogging.Nevertheless,I should be proud of myself for the decision made to write an entry here(too boastful...??Haha).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment