~*My Piano*~

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New header's picture

I like it, love it, cherish it. It's a nice concept. Thanks Javin, for the gift and superb concept.

Here are some parts of the message that I received. I'm pasting it here to share the great rejoicing.

#Well, I done this design quickly cause I afraid there's not enough time for me to do it if I procrastinate.So, the design is pretty simple. Sorry for the rush. I used Sony PSP as my concept, cause it is portable. It symbolises human being. We can go anywhere we want, do whatever we want.......#

#.......I like to play game and Sony Play Station is my favourite. I picked PSP then........#

#.......In the world of game, we have to think carefully before we move the next step, attack, guard, escape and rest to gain health. In the world of study, we have to think twice, thrice,etc. before we start to plan, take notes, highlight the important parts and manage our time for entertainment,study or rest........#


*p.s.:it's a good design. You'll gain your success in the field of anim in the future. All the best for your final sem...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment