Well, the departure date is known, the weight limit is known, the things to be settle have been listed as well. It seems like everything is coming to an end, especially the "waiting" period.
I was so eager to know the departure date, but now; I wish I would never know it.
I wished I could count down the days left in M'sia, but now; I wish I don't know the time is moving too fast.
I hoped I can celebrate one more CNY here, but now; I wish I can have more CNYs.
I always know that I don’t wanna leave here, but I couldn’t find the reason. When the months become weeks, I start to understand the reasons for the reluctant feeling. The feeling is complicated and indescribable.
Now, I can only announce that I’ve to leave on 20th. There are 20 more days left. And I consider myself as the lucky one, since there are more friends who leave earlier than me. Some of them don’t even have the chance for the CNY eve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment