"If you're doing your best, you won't have any time to worry about failure"(P.S I Love You,n.d.).
Sigh...I know that I didn't do my best and indeed, it should be considered as the worst among worst. I've never felt such urge for "time" in the small box that "furnished" with candidates!!Even though I always fail to finish answering papers,I know I did quite okay for those that I've done. Nonetheless, I didn't have the feeling that I've done well for any of the questions. I really urged for more time!!!
The first paper has turned me down, lessened my strength,mood,optimism....etc. The batt is exhausting. Where can I look for the extra strength to continue the battle???
Someone has asked me about my performance and gave a funny feedback about my answer--"Don't worry, you're the optimism type".Lol...Under current circumstances, there's nothing to do with optimism. Moreover, the mask that often shields me from emotions is starting to fade away. There is only one word to describe the current me. "Sluggish"!!!! Slow,slow,slow..... (I wish I could do things as fast as the speed of eating,as I'm always the first to finish my meals among friends.)
Anyway,I should thank the person for reminding me not to forget about my true self. There are four more to go. I should keep the sorrow and start to rebuild my strength. I hope I won't repeat the same failure for the next four.
Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Good luck and all the best for your exams.. ^^
ReplyDeleteThanks for your wishes...
ReplyDeleteall the best for ur Canada's life as well..=)