Finally, the "18 months" has ended. Many people left with heavy hearts. The whole apartment has been flooded with tears. I saw hugging everywhere. Anyway,I didnt feel sad to leave, this morning. The tears have dried and the sorrow has gone. That was the first time I cried because of leaving, and the tears that came truly from my heart were for few people only. Jing yi,thanks for accompanying me for these torturing months.Though I'm reluctant,but we still have to leave. I cherish all the moments we spent together. Dates at the poolside, cooking dinner, girl talks and gossiping until late night, waking each other, shopping, consoling each other, fighting "foes" together, studying, going to college, staying up late, commenting on photos, adventuring, taking care of each other when we were sicked, putting the blanket for each other.....etc, we did these together. I truly appreciate the memories you've given me. Thanks for entering my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)






haha, love u^^
ReplyDelete