I've been sitting in the silent zone of the library for hours, staring at my watch for minutes, looking at the "hour hand","minute hand" and "second hand" carrying out their jobs. A sudden thought of calculating the time left for me as a taylorian. OMG, the last day of school or lecturing will be started officially in 7hours time and the first paper for SACE final will start after 11 days!!!
The circumstances of studying, revising, discussing.....are all around. Then, I took a look at the face expressions of the people sitting around me, some of them seemed so tense up. Contrary, I'm still relaxing all the time, haven't started any page of economics and psychology. How can I get at least an A18 for these two subjects??I think it will be an unviable task for me. Again, the procrastinating and last-minute-work attitudes are still haunting me. Sigh, the only thing I could do is--wishing me luck,here.
Well, let throw away all those sorrowful thingy for a while. Let talk about the conditions of school for past few days. There have been tonnes and tonnes of revision questions&past year exam papers being thrown to us, and they seem endlessly for us to complete them. Of course, we didn't forget the camwhoring session with the lecturers, classmates, coursemates, housemates, roomates.....So, there are tonnes and tonnes of photos being taken as well. Nonetheless, these amount of photos shall be considered as much lesser than the tonnes of notes to be revised.
Oh ya, we just received a bad news today. We have to come back to college during study week to attend the meeting with JPA officers!!!! Why don't they inform us earlier???I just bought the ticket to go back to hometown yesterday. The most upset thingy is, I've been pondering about the going back decision for weeks and finally made a decison to go back yesterday. It's so hard to make decison as I don't know where can I obtain the optimum level of concentration to study. I don't care, I won't come back for the meeting. So, I address my apology here, to the JPA officer.
There are lotsa things that I wanna jot down here, but I think I should stay away from the pc and do revision now, before the people next to me make me mad. Don't you learn the simple rule of staying in library!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment