It has been quite some times I didn't update. It might be due to the laziness or lacking of inspiration for writing or may be I was too busy.
As time passes, I realise that there are only few more weeks to end the life as a taylorian or perhaps it should be considered as the life of subang jaya + casa subang + SAM. Should I be happy to end this arduous life and celebrate it or should I be reluctant to leave this place and friends?
I found that I have done lotsa crazy things with the crazy gang within these few months before graduating. We seem to be crazier towards the end of the taylorians' life. Perhaps, everyone is just trying to enjoy to the fullest and not to leave any regret after moving on to the next stage of life. Indeed, everyone is studying hard and playing hard....=)...There is no more assignments' due dates to be met, so, everyone should be more relax now and just needs to focus on the coming final exam. Oh ya, there is one thing that I've discovered and I feel like wanna mention it here. "The bond among the crazy gang has become tighter!!!".To me, it's a miracle as I've never dreamed of this. I feel so blissful and pleased. I like the current circumstances, it's fulled of joy, laughter, fun, madness.......
Actually, the answer to the aforementioned question is a certainty already. Nonetheless, I might have a totally different answer to the same question if someone asks it few months ago. Recently, I keep pondering about something -- The feeling of unwillingness, disinclination and loathing won't exist if I have continued acting cool as what I've done previously. Yet, your warmth has melted my coldness. It makes me feel so helpless to do anything to change the fact now.--Anyway, I think I won't regret over my choice of the "reveal".
Ok, it's enough for today, there are still lotsa thoughts remain unorganised in my mind. I'll figure them out and look for the inspiration to writing again. Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment