~*My Piano*~

Sunday, February 8, 2009

A weird hair cut

New year,new hair style,new colour....I have cut a weird hair,spending more than 2 hours to cut it,more than 4 hours to change its colour...I'll never go back to that salon again.A super slow motion, perfectionism and meddlesome hair stylist.I have never met a person like this fellow.Moreover,more than 100 bucks have been spent on these stupid thingy.I couldnt have an answer to my action.Why did i suddenly change the hair style and colour??

Yet,these are not the things that i wanna mention.I feel guilty for making wc waiting for me...She accompanied me for the whole process.Just imagine,a total of about 6 hours,sitting still there,doing nothing.How can a person waste their 6 hours just by doing nothing but to accompany a friend.I dont know what should i do to thank her.Apologise have been made,but the same reply have been received---"it's ok,dont worry about that"...arghh...i would prefer she asks me to do something,rather than no reaction.Time is gold.I wasted my own time and another person's time which she should not be there wasting her time for me.She is really a patient person,not many can be like her,i think.Even for me,i also cant be sure that i can do the same for somebody..

The conclusion is,i'll never cut hair in subang again,i'll only do that in my hometown.I asked somebody to accompany just because of the stupid incident.I just dont wanna go through the situation again.I dont wanna meet any disturbance for going out alone in subang again.Perhaps,i'm just too timid to face dangerous.Perhaps,phobia has been created through the incidences that nobody know them as i was alone while confronting those situations.Ya,i'll just go back to hometown,start the engine,drive to the familiar place,then cut.Dont need to trouble anyone.Guilty feeling wont arise for troubling people.I dont like to trouble people.Maybe,in my opinion,problems should be solved myself,fate of life should be faced myself.

Perhaps,man can be an island after all...

7 comments:

  1. hurm..
    may i see your new hair cut ?
    haha dont worried about it..
    my betty hair cut more ugly hahahahaa.. =p
    i also will never cut this hair cut again..
    so funny my LOOK..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe,girl,
    we have the same action..
    i cut my hair the day before yesterday,
    the hairstylist helped me to cut my front hair almost like urs..
    and he cuts the behind part of my hair too...
    so reluctant to let him cuts it,my long hair gone half..
    It's so difficult to wait until my hair longer for few cm,now,they r gone...=(

    my hair has become black+lavendar(purple)...
    A big change for me..
    i highlighted my hair...
    i dunno whether the new hair style suit or not,
    feel like a bit weird when looking at myself,
    but i'm sure the colour suit me(i'm no more look like a nerd with the colour,and a bit naughthy feel)..LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  3. make me so curious to see ur new hairstyle..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. To ning:Haha.dont shocked to see me....
    It looks weird and more ugly...=p

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg jz now wrong press i have to write it again a long comment to u haha..

    OMG!! haha.. coz mine one very ugly u can see the pic.. haha when u wana upload the pic and let me see =p?
    i see i got read ur blog.. 6hours u go to do this hair o? so long period ~ haha.. tired rite?

    erm then ur hair now is count as short hair? izzit BOB hair cut? i love BOB hair cut much.. its looks nice o ^^sweet sweet.. haha

    ya, i also hope my hair long faster!! haha u know i told my mum that i wana dye my hair but my mum not alow lo.. if i dye my hair we really get the same action hahahaa xD..
    but the feeling for me is ur hair cut is more nice than me n COOL..
    conclusion for me is COOL.. haha coz u love purple colur much hehe..wah.. i never highlight my hair b4..hm really a big change haha.. sure very nice..

    not weird look la.. coz u not yet xi guan ma ^^ after u xi guan then u will more like liao de =p..
    haha look bit naughty ar? i wana c.. haha.. realy a COOL style haha.

    my hair make me looks like betty u know? so ugly haha but i love to put tht pic as primary photo..my brother like to call me ah wong! haha.. so funny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha...
    I cant stand the front hair,i used pin to "settle" them...
    I didnt dye,just highmight,but the colour changed aldy,it doesnt look like purple colour,everyone said it's brown....
    I wanna sue the salon...my hair becomes so dry and the colour also not as what i want...
    arghh...regret for cutting and highlighting my hair....=(

    ReplyDelete
  7. yalo.. i also use pin to settle haha!! =p
    i see.. u jz high light hor.. but i see liao also looks cool ma.. but u say become brown colour.. hurm..i think the colourfull colour is like tht de.. my friend she dye green after tht become like whilte colour..
    hmm haha need to repair ur hair liao ar.. dry wor.. last time i dye my hair then when i wait it long i go n cut short hair lo if not my hair sure damege one ^^ haha
    dun regret la.. is a new change ma hehe

    ReplyDelete