I've no idea about it before the briefing, but now, I know it's going to be a combination of messes and stresses!!! And perhaps plus some increment in depression level.
CFE?? Chief Financial Executive??
I was wrong. I shouldn't have applied for it just for the purpose of trying luck.
I have to take up the responsibility now.
There're still lots more going on.
And first thing that trembles me is speaking in front of the marketing manager of companies. The next thing is, SPEAKING!!! And most probably will be dealing with Australians!!! Tons and tons of calls to be made, tons and tons of meeting up sessions with the managers, tons and tons of proposal presentations to be made,countless cash outflows will be needed for the transportations, calls,etc. And the most frustrating thingy is---there are three reports left untouched, one presentation left unprepared, two in-tutorial tests to be sit,one online assessment to be completed, and a final exam to be prepared. All are due in next week, the week after next....in brief, they are due in ONE month time.
And now, the only choice is---You've to go on!!!!! Sighhhhhh.....
Perhaps giving up is the best choice among best....Yet, I know it'll never be a choice....


go yi wen!! it's gonna be one ur biggest experience in uni. trust me. one it's over you're gonna be hell relieved n glad u attempted it.
ReplyDeletepath to success
ReplyDeleteThanks zayana...I'll be so much relief when it's over..but it's still long to go...and now, I have to look for ways to survive first...
ReplyDelete@kuan
ReplyDeletelol, I thought U'll tell me: U asked for the trouble urself!!