Let's talk about the BTN, a camp which gave me a disgusting image before I joined it. I've heard lotsa criticisms about it: the over-patriotism, the over-politicalise, the discrimination and racism thingy crowded my mind the night before leaving to Subang. Luckily, I still survive. The camp wasn't as bad as what others' described. Perhaps the organiser has changed to be better. Anyway, I don't like the boring LDK, especially when there was some nauseating 'thingy' in the group. Nonetheless, I enjoyed most of the activities because they were done with the people I feel comfortable with. Thanks to JJ and LeeChien who accompanied me in every activities. Thanks to Nabila, Faree, Amin, Chengwei, Sher Lin and Aqila who brought a lot of fun to me during the boring LDK.
Some special memories have been carved as well. The 'ninja' thingy, the shoes thingy, the camwhoring thingy, the medicine thingy,...etc. They are memorable and of course, there is one thing that I'll never forget, "ninja neoh, ninja master........". Don't ever create those funny names for me anymore, please!!!! Oh ya, I must mention your name too, Ma tong lian, thanks for your medicine, it worked!!
I must apologise to some people too. Sorry for making you guys to receive the punishment together. To be honest, I think I was the one who needed to be punished, I caused the lateness and you guys had to accept the embarrassing punishment as well. I'm truly sorry. I'm glad to have you guys as friends.
One more, one more. I forgot to talk about this. The gambling thingy. It was the first time I stayed up late just to gamble. Brandon, chee, linn, well done!! You guys taught me so many types of card games in a night, nope, in few hours. Haha... I enjoyed playing with you guys..=)
.jpg)
.jpg)
p.s.: this journal will be my great memory in the future.


No comments:
Post a Comment