I'm now at home,which i've been away for few months. Again,home is always the best, and I've realised this since long ago. If your life away from home is harsh, the urge for home is more serious.I've realised this since long ago as well. That's why some people will never miss home, but some will desperate for home. Ok, there are
Before coming back, I've joined a Charity Carnival organised by college. It's indeed a tiring day. The preparation spent out nite, the carnival spent our day...Anyway, i think everyone enjoys it,though it's a tiring job. All J6's gathered at my unit the night before the carnival and started the preparation.
The next day, some people got up early to cook at casa and some went to taylor for the setting up stall. We have invited a special guest to help us cutting the fruits.....Ms Doh(math lecturer).
Then, the day busy day began. When the day ended, photo taking session began. Of course, class photo with our mentor is a must.
Lastly, I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to those who contributed for the charity...
Here is a thanking list:-
Thanks to ms doh for cutting the fruits+donating sweets,
Thanks to ms sharon for the containers+buying sweets for me,
Thanks to Mr A for the satay+his attempt to attract crowd with the oily look,
Thanks to those who woke up early to fry the patty,
Thanks to those who helped out for the preparation the night before,
Thanks to the driver,sellers,chefs,promoters,runners,planne


No comments:
Post a Comment