~*My Piano*~

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Short life span

19th dec 2009,early in the morning,6.57,your msg woke me up.A shocking msg.I thought i have read the wrong thing in drowsiness.I read the msg again and again.I didnt see the wrong thing.Yup,it's from you,early in the morning,brought a shocking news for me.
9th dec 2009,again,u brought a shocking news for me about the same person.He's admitted to hospital.The report stated he was almost suffocated and the condition was worse than last time but the doctor managed to rescue him.'He is getting better now,he is still a healthy person.Haha" That day,you still can tell me briskly. "I'll be fine." "Please dont fret and tell others not to fret either." That moment,I thought your dad was better already.
On the 11th day after 9th dec,you told me the news,a more shocking news than that day,your dad has crossed over(I prefer not to use the word passed or slipped away as it seems and heard like a melancholic word).Your dad went on the 10th day after the sudden attacked of his old friend--stroke.I am sure you were rubbing your eyes with despair at the moment your dad stopped breathing.Perhaps you will blame the doctor,treatment........Yet,this is a truth,it has happened,we cant change the fate nor the happening.Fate is like a barrister,the results has been sentenced cant be changed.I heard your mom has been crying for hours.So,the only thing you can do at this particular moment is "stay strong".Dont collapse nor cry.Be cheer.Dont increase the burden of your mom.She wont get out from the sadness if you continue to be in the sad mode.
I just realised that human has such a short life span.I apologise for cant attend the funeral,my mom doesnt allow.My dad will go tonight.I send my regard through him.I will visit you after the funeral.Stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment